Apple Crisp is easily one of my favorite desserts. It’s so simple and quick to make. I’m not sure why it’s 10 times better late at night…BUT IT IS. This recipe is the perfect serving size for one or two people to share. It’s ALL OF THAT. Great for impressions, kudos, and brownie points from your boo thang.
- 1 medium-large apple, peeled and diced
- 3 tablespoons sliced butter, cold
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons old fashioned oats
- pinch of salt
- Place diced apples in a small greased ramekin or mini cast iron skillet.
- For the Streusel Crumb Topping – In a small bowl, combine all dry topping ingredients. Cut in butter with a fork until small pebbles form.
- Mound streusel topping on top of apples. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until brown and bubbly. Serve with ice cream, if desired.